Commercial Metal Roof Cladding
We provide all elements of Metal Cladding roofing from new installations, repairs and retrofitting of Metal Cladding to existing roofs. We guarantee all our work and only use the highest quality material. We offer a free inspection and quotation for works on all commercial flat roof repairs or flat roof replacements. With over 25 years experience working with Metal Cladding roofing systems we understand the architectural weak spots in all flat roofs not to mention other roofs! We guarantee all our work and only use the highest quality Metal Cladding and roofing materials.
Our Metal Cladding and Roofing service and material benefits include:
- All our Roof Cladding Contractor Team are highly skilled in all areas of Metal Roofing
- Kingspan KS1000RW roofing panels are the most common composite panel used in commercial and industrial roofing and building projects. Warehouse walls can be cladded with the KS1000RW along with the roof. We have completed many of these types of projects.
- Kingspan Kingzip Standing Seam Roof Panels are the panel of choice for newly built schools and public buildings. The aesthetics of the standing seam which is pleasing on the eye presents good symmetry.
- Kinszip Composite Panels come in 500mm or 1000mm widths and are rapidly fitted compared to traditional Zinc, Copper, Lead and Aluminium standing seam roofs. The standard panel is 110mm thick with a .9mm Stucco Aluminium Finish which gives superb weather proofing and excellent therial performance.
- Architectural Wall Cladding is a composite panel which is used on Insdustrial Buildings, Retail Parks and Shopping Centres all around the country. It is a quick and easy system to close in elevations. It comes in 600mm/900mm/1000mm width KS 600/900/1000 AWP. We have used this on many roofing contracts.
- Zinc Roofing exploded onto the roofing scene 15 years ago. VM Zinc is the preferred material supplier used by O’Rourke Roofing. This is a Belgian product which has been used there for 150 years. If water ponds on Zinc it will disintegrate.
- Copper roofing like Zinc is an art and very pleasing to the eye. Unlike Zinc it can be laid down on low pitched roofs and gutters.
- Aluminium roofing is a standing seam built up system, typically metal deck, vapour barrier, PVC metal membrane gutters, fixing rails, insulation, bearing clips and .9mm Stucco Aluminium cap sheeting. It can also come in Zinc. We completed what the architect called a butterfly roof in this system with a Zinc cap sheet - HSBS Bank at Grand Canal Square. This system is widely used on office blocks, schools and commercial buildings. The roof perimeter and features are fitted with 2mm powder coated aluminium flashings in the desired colour. This highlights the buildings outline. It is something that O’Rourke Roofing have a passion for.